You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
- Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go"

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bieber Fever

As promised a few posts ago, here is a video of me singing Justin Bieber with the kids. We got super legit with our Bieber lullaby this week cause Dani is here and she plays the ukulele and before she had come she had learned to play "Baby"(not because I had taught them, just because she loves the Biebs too). So, we took our act on the road and performed "Baby" to 5 of the 8 houses of kids. It was really fun and Deepenraj, one of the older boys that goes to church with us, told me that I should perform the rap section of the song at Youth Conference next week--yeah, I'm that cool.

This group in the video was one of my favs cause the girls all know the song and could sing it with us.




This second video was taken a few weeks before our "big performance" night with the uke. The girls were going a little crazy cause their housemother was out of town so we were playing and dancing all around. I have come to find that the girls really love rap cause that is always the part they request for me to sing...dangit I love these kids.



Vanakkam

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those kids! I want to come over so so bad! You seriously are a saint.

    ReplyDelete