You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
- Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go"

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Spectacle in Spectacles

For some reason, every time I wear my glasses I have at least one kid who wants to try them on. I don't know what it is but there is some novelty with my glasses that the kids love. Because the kids do this so often (and because they are so darn cute) I started taking pictures of them with my glasses on. Now it's time to behold the spectacle of spectacles!

P. Karthik!

Jessy!

Sagayamary!

Durga!

 Reshma!

 Krishnamoorthy!

Deepanraj!

Krishnamoorthy again!

Jeyanthi!

Abisha!

Nagalakshmi!

Megala!

 V. Devi!

My spectacles have never looked so good :)

Vanakkam

1 comment:

  1. DEVI! Hahaha almost peed my pants.... This is so cute :) Love!

    ReplyDelete